Friday, December 6, 2013

Halfway There! Pregnancy Week 20

Hello, friends! Thanks for coming back to visit us on Taiwan Ramblings. It's been a while since we last posted and a lot has been going on here. I hope you have been following us on Facebook! This post is about one of the biggest things happening in our lives right now--Mustion Baby Girl!

Today we hit the halfway point in this pregnancy and we are SUPER excited about welcoming Baby Girl to our family in April/May! So in honor of this pregnancy milestone, I recorded a vlog for you talking about some of the things I like about being pregnant in Taiwan, some of the interesting Chinese/Taiwanese pregnancy traditions and taboos, and some of the things I don't like or will miss about not being pregnant in the USA.

Please bear with me and my pregnancy brain as this vlog got a little longer than I intended but I hope you will enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment